Do you have what it takes to join our team?
A competitive package is offered and applicants should forward a comprehensive C.V. and expected remuneration in confidence to the Human Resources Manager, RHKYC, Kellett Island, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(all applications will be treated the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
This position will report directly to the Head Rowing Coach.
- Develop and organise RHKYC rowing programmes with the Head Rowing Coach.
- Lead, direct and execute RHKYC the Youth Development Program.
- Be actively involved in coaching all other RHKYC rowing programmes along with the Head Rowing Coach including: Schools Programme, Adult Novice Rowing Course, Adult Development Rowing Course, Youth Summer Rowing Camps, Private Rowing Lessons.
- To be on duty at Middle Island, Kellet Island and Shek Mun, Shelter Cove and any other destination when necessary. This position includes weekend and holiday work, as well as some early mornings.
Actively participate in any other coaching at all levels and in all programs.
Evaluate all aspects of RHKYC rowing programs on an ongoing basis and formally present evaluations to respective committees with the Head Coach.
Organize coaching clinics and recruit individuals to attend these clinics.
Organize regular safety refresh sessions for all RHKYC rowing coaches.
To roster, manage and mentor junior and part-time Rowing Instructors.
Ensure coaches are properly informed and motivated by providing direction, leadership and acting as a mentor.
Review the RHKYC Rowing safety policy quarterly with the Head Rowing Coach.
Actively promote the best interests of RHKYC Rowing with external parties, members and participants through relationship management.
To assist with planning and execution of RHKYC Rowing and Paddle Sport competitions
To be responsible for organising repair and maintenance of all RHKYC rowing/coaching equipment.
To be proactive in organising the repair and maintenance of RHKYC rowing/coaching equipment on an ongoing basis.
To perform such other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Head Rowing Coach.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. The Club offers an excellent benefits package including competitive salary, development pathway, good – friendly ambitious working environment.
- Recognized rowing coaching qualification (at least HKCRA/ UKCC Level 1 or equivalent)
- Over 5 years’ rowing experience at a high level (high school, university or club)
- Over 3 years’ coaching experience (university, juniors and novices an advantage)
- Fluent in written & spoken English. Spoken Chinese or Mandarin is an advantage.
- Current First Aider and holder of HK Pleasure Vessel Operator Grade 2 Qualification.
- With a minimum of 5 years’ working experience in a similar position, preferably in marine sector but not essential.
- With good repair and maintenance experience on diesel engines, driveline and electric systems.
- Independent and able to identify the problems.
- A team player and must be willing to work in different sections in the yard.
- Open-minded and willing to learn new skills and systems.
- Willing to work in an outdoor environment.
- Willing to provide own basic hand tools.
Senior Captain/Captain/Senior Servers
- To provide food and beverage service to our members and their guests in various F&B outlets, like Coffee Shop and Fine Dining Room.
- To lead and provide guidance to a team of casual servers.
- To carry out any reasonable requests as instructed by management.
- A minimum of three years' F&B experience in hospitality industry. Those with lesser experience will be considered for the position of Senior Servers.
- Good communication and customer service skill.
- Outgoing personality and self-motivated.
- A team player.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
Chef de Partie/Demi Chef de Partie/Senior Cooks
- At least five years’ experience in Western and Asian cuisine.
- With good communication skills.
- Creative and quality-oriented.
- Well-versed with kitchen hygiene.
- An ability to read and understand simple English.
- Those with lesser experience and qualification will be considered for the position of Senior Cooks.