Limited Trial Fridays to Sundays
1. All patrons must have a negative RAT test, taken within the preceding 24 hours, with their name and the date and time of the test written on the test kit. A photograph of the test is to be shown at the Kellett Island Reception where Reception staff will record the name and membership number. Patrons must also scan a Leave Home Safe QR code for the Main Bar. Reception will then provide members/guests with a non-transferable identification stamp. Only patrons with this stamp will be allowed into the bar.
2. Reception is open from 0800hrs to 2200hrs daily. After 2200hrs no new identification stamps will be issued.
3. There will only be one entrance to the Main Bar which will be from the Balcony.
4. Current restrictions require groups in the bar to be no more than 6 persons, regardless of whether standing or being seated. Members are required to comply with this restriction.
5. Current restrictions also limit the capacity of the bar. If capacity has been reached and access has to be denied, or if the bar has to be closed at short notice due to capacity issues, all members and their guests must comply with any instructions from members of staff to vacate the bar.
Blackout Dates(when we envisage large numbers) including but not limited to (please double check with Reception)
Sunday 18 December - Swiss Re Alma Mater Race
Saturday 24 December before and after Christmas Eve Carols
New Year's Eve
Please note that during this trial we will maintain the same staffing levels and service of the main deck, so please be patient whilst we iron out the wrinkles.