As per Club Bye Laws if a member wishes to park their car or motorbike at the Club, they must apply for a parking label.
Apply for Parking Label
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is the difference between 7-day car parking label & 5-day Shelter Cove car park label?
A: 7-day car parking label allows to park at Kellett Island and Shelter Cove at any time / 5-day Shelter Cove label only allow parking at Shelter Cove during weekdays.
Q: How many hours can I park, is that a limit?
A: Your parking label includes 50 parking hours per calendar month, more than that $10 per hour will be charged, and the maximum hourly charge is $1500 per calendar month (Parking hours during weekends or public holidays will not be counted).
Q: If I apply in mid of the year, do I have to pay the full annual fee?
A: For applications made after March 31, the fee will be prorated on a monthly basis.
Q: How many cars can I register for car park label?
A: You can register up to 4 cars under a membership account. The annual fee already included first 2 sets of label and smart tag, and $300 per set for additional. If the car is registered under the company name, please also submit an authorization letter from that company (with company stamp and state your position on the letter).
Q: Can I park my car overnight?
A: Yes, you can but if you park for more than 72 continuous hours, penalty is $500 per week.
Q: I bought a new car/ my car plate no. has changed…
A: Please prepare the new vehicle registration document with your current parking label and smart tag (even if damaged) for exchange at Reception.
Q: I have lost my parking label/smart tag…
A: Please reach the Club Reception to get a replacement.
Replacement fee are $50 for paper label and $250 for smart tag.
Q: Can we park two cars, as I will come with my family to the Club?
A: Only one car you may park, a penalty of $200 will be charged per entry for the second car.
Should you have any further enquiries,
please feel free to contact Reception at
firstname.lastname@example.org 2832 2817.
Tesla Charging Stations and BMW Universal Charging Stations
- The use of the EV charging stations is solely for Members who have a valid car parking label and he/she must register their details with the security guards on duty at the entrance gate upon arrival; and when necessary to leave a car key with the security guard.
- The Club reserves the right to suspend the use of the charging stations on peak days at the Club and on those occasions the spaces allocated for charging will be available for use by any car.
- The use of the EV charging stations is on a first come first served basis, and no reservation is permitted.
- The maximum charging time is three hours on weekdays, and two hours on weekends and public holidays.
- There is a fee for using the EV charging service and the hourly rate is $20 per hour or part thereof.
- A Member is responsible for moving his/her car at the end of the prescribed charging period as above. If the car is not moved within the prescribed time period, a penalty charge of $200 will be applied.