The Inclusive Race 2022 will be held out of the RHKYC clubhouse at Kellett Island on 16 July 2022, Saturdayand will take place in the Wan Chai Basin in the waters of Hong Kong's Victoria Harbour.
Small boats - for a total crew of 12 Racers.
Love21 x 2 teams
Treats 親切 x 1 team
SAHK 香港耀能協會 x 2 teams
|08:30 - 09:00||Arrival||Wan Chai Basin|
|09:00 - 09:30||Getting fitted for PFDs and Paddles||Wan Chai Basin|
|09:30 - 11:15||Inclusive Race||Wan Chai Basin|
|11:15 - 12:00||Shower and change of clothes
||RHKYC clubhouse at Kellett Island|
|12:00 - 13:30||Celebration Lunch and Prize Presentation||RHKYC clubhouse at Kellett Island|
The race will start and finish in the Wan Chai Basin beside our Club. Crews will race on a single course, approximately 200m long. All junior paddlers will be required to wear personal flotation devices (PFDs), as will any paddlers who are not able to swim 50m/tread water for 3 minutes - these will be provided by the organizers.
|Race||Time||Category||Nos. of Teams|
|1||0930||Heat 1||3 Teams|
|2||1000||Heat 2||2 Teams|
The Vaccine Pass is now in effect. The Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club currently has precautionary measures in place which can be found
WEAR A FACE MASK!
- All competitors, staff and volunteers MUST WEAR A FACE MASK at all times when on land. Please wear your mask until you are sat on your floating boat and preparing to race.
- Masks are required at all times unless you are sitting at a table during the lunch celebration.
- This includes the prize presentation and for any photos.
MAX FOUR PEOPLE IN A GROUP
- All competitors, staff and volunteers MUST NOT gather in groups larger than FOUR persons unless sat or standing at a table.
LEAVE HOME SAFE & VACCINE PASS
- You MUST comply with the Third Stage of the Vaccine Pass (https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/vaccine-pass.html). You will not be able to enter RHKYC without complying.
- All competitors MUST take a Rapid Antigen Test before coming to the race venue.
- All competitors must show proof to their respective team managers who will be responsible for enforcing Covid-19 measures for their respective teams.
NO SINGLE USE PLASTIC BOTTLES!
- RHKYC does not sell, provide, or encourage the use of single use plastic bottles due to the detrimental effect to the environment.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle/container.
- There will be large water carboys at the race site for you to fill up your reusable bottles.